CSCI 692 - Research Experience

  • Choose a research project and a research advisor 
  • You need to complete the 692 research project form before you sign up for 692 for the first time.  
    • Work with your advisor on the project description and timeline. 
    • The graduate advisor will issue you the override after the form is approved. 
  • Contact the department manager Ridley Williams or the graduate advisor for the overrides in the later quarters. 
  • All your 692 “K” grades will be removed after your degree recommendation form is signed off.