CSCI 692 - Research Experience
- Choose a research project and a research advisor
- You need to complete the 692 research project form before you sign up for 692 for the first time.
- Work with your advisor on the project description and timeline.
- The graduate advisor will issue you the override after the form is approved.
- Contact the department manager Ridley Williams or the graduate advisor for the overrides in the later quarters.
- All your 692 “K” grades will be removed after your degree recommendation form is signed off.