BS in Cybersecurity- LWTech to WWU Transfer Pathway
LWTECH TRANSFER TO WWU
Earn your Associate in Applied Science in Computer Security and Network Technology from Lake Washington Institute of Technology. Then continue with Western Washington University to earn a Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity.
Years 1 & 2: Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Fulfill the following criteria at LWTech to be eligible to transfer to WWU's BS in Cybersecurity Program:
- Complete an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Computer Security and Network Technology from Lake Washington Institute of Technology.
- Complete CS&141, CS143, and MATH& 151 or recognized equivalents.
- Achieve a minimum college GPA of 2.5.
Consult a LWTech Academic Advisor to create an individualized plan to complete your AAS-T.
Applying to WWU
We recommend completing the application process 8-12 months before you intend to start at WWU. Visit the WWU Cybersecurity Application website to learn more.
YEARS 3 & 4: WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
Complete the following courses at WWU to earn a BS in Cybersecurity:
- 29-38 credits: Required CISS Courses
- 14 credits: Support Courses
- 8 credits: CISS Electives
- 0-48 credits: General University Requirements
To see a complete listing of Western's BS in Cybersecurity Degree requirements, visit the BS in Cybersecurity Catalog Page.
University graduation requirements may vary, depending on previous completed coursework. Consult a WWU Cybersecurity Academic Advisor to create an individualized plan to complete your BS in Cybersecurity degree.