BS in Cybersecurity- EC to WWU Transfer Pathway
EC TRANSFER TO WWU
Earn your Associate of Technical Arts in Cyber Defense and Digital Forensics from Edmonds College. Then continue with Western Washington University to earn a Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity.
Years 1 & 2: Edmonds College
Fulfill the following criteria at EC to be eligible to transfer to WWU's BS in Cybersecurity Program:
- Complete an Associate of Technical Arts in Cyber Defense and Digital Forensics from Edmonds College.
- Achieve a minimum college GPA of 2.5.
- Complete the following additional classes or recognized equivalents:
- MATH& 151
- CS 115
- One of the following series:
- CS&131 and CS132 or
- CS&141 and CS142
Consult an EC Academic Advisor to create an individualized plan to complete your ATA.
EC Academic Advisors:
Applying to WWU
We recommend completing the application process 8-12 months before you intend to start at WWU. Visit the WWU Cybersecurity Application website to learn more.
YEARS 3 & 4: WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
Complete the following courses at WWU to earn a BS in Cybersecurity:
- 29-38 credits: Required CISS Courses
- 14 credits: Support Courses
- 8 credits: CISS Electives
- 0-48 credits: General University Requirements
To see a complete listing of Western's BS in Cybersecurity Degree requirements, visit the BS in Cybersecurity Catalog Page.
University graduation requirements may vary, depending on previous completed coursework. Consult a WWU Cybersecurity Academic Advisor to create an individualized plan to complete your BS in Cybersecurity degree.