BS in Cybersecurity- BTC to WWU Transfer Pathway
BTC TRANSFER TO WWU
Earn your Associate in Applied Science- Transfer in Computer Networking-Articulation to WWU Cybersecurity B.S. from Bellingham Technical College. Then continue with Western Washington University to earn a Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity.
Years 1 & 2: Bellingham Technical College
Fulfill the following criteria at BTC to be eligible to transfer to WWU's BS in Cybersecurity Program:
- Complete an AAS-T in Computer Networking-Articulation to WWU Cybersecurity B.S. from Bellingham Technical College.
- Achieve a B (3.0) or better in IT 210- Information Security.
- Achieve a minimum college GPA of 2.5.
Consult a BTC Academic Advisor to create an individualized plan to complete your AAS-T.
Applying to WWU
We recommend completing the application process 8-12 months before you intend to start at WWU. Visit the WWU Cybersecurity Application website to learn more.
YEARS 3 & 4: WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
Complete the following courses at WWU to earn a BS in Cybersecurity:
- 29-38 credits: Required CISS Courses
- 14 credits: Support Courses
- 8 credits: CISS Electives
- 0-48 credits: General University Requirements
To see a complete listing of Western's BS in Cybersecurity Degree requirements, visit the BS in Cybersecurity Catalog Page.
University graduation requirements may vary, depending on previous completed coursework. Consult a WWU Cybersecurity Academic Advisor to create an individualized plan to complete your BS in Cybersecurity degree.