EmployerCambia Health Solutions
Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
This twelve-week internship is scheduled to begin in May/June 2021
Bottom line has a whole new meaning when you're accountable to members, not shareholders. Some companies look around the boardroom and see profits. We see families who are counting on us to help them be well. Join a dynamic not-for-profit actuarial team where members come first.
Cambia Health Solution's Actuarial Division is responsible for proactively managing and retrospectively tracking and reporting on the financial and risk positions within the company and supporting the strategic goals of the corporation. Within that context, the Actuarial Intern performs technical, analytical and support functions to help the division and the company meet its goals.
* Candidates must be working towards a degree in mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, economics or computer science or have passed at least one actuarial exam
* Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative undergraduate grade point average
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and statistical analysis, database creation and management
* Experience working with large datasets
* Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program through spring 2021
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
*Strong preference towards candidates who are interested in working at Cambia full time after graduation.
Portland, Oregon United States
Science & Engineering/ Computer Science, Science & Engineering/ Mathematics
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWljaGVsbGUuc2Nod2FydHouNTc3MjMuMzg1NEBjYW1iaWFoZWFsdGguYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
Applications accepted via:
Oct 13, 2020
Nov 12, 2020