Consumer Experience Fulfillment Lead
Company: Cairnspring Mills is a flour mill in Skagit Valley producing fresh flour from grains from local farmers. Cairnspring is deploying the ancient craft of stone milling with modern technology to produce single varietal flours that have amazing flavor, texture and natural nutrition to make baked goods taste better.
Overview: The Customer Experience DTC Fufillment Lead processes and fulfills the consumer orders for all sales of Cairnspring products direct to the consumer. This includes E-commerce sales as well as sales at the Mill in addition to other sales which may include but not be limited to developing direct to consumer sales through CSAs, pop up events or other opportunities. This is a key role in fulfilling demand and customer service for the E-commerce channel of sales for the mill. In this capacity the Customer Experience Lead will work with management, Operations and Marketing functions to develop and launch the fulfillment and customer service systems and functions. This includes but is not limited to:
- Be the super-user for Shopify and the store front for e-commerce sales.
- Coordinate the listing and descriptions of products for sale on the website.
- Receive, process and fulfill all E-commerce orders.
- Follow up with the production team regarding weekly & monthly production schedule and plan for future sales.
- Maintain DTC fulfillment food safety standards and protocols.
- Processing returns & exchanges on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with freight carriers for DTC sales (UPS, USPS…other) ensuring CSM offers the efficient and competitive shipping rates for e-commerce sales.
- Receive, respond and resolve all consumer inquiries, emails and complaints in a timely and positive manner.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
Skagit County, Washington United States
Full Time Job
Science & Engineering/ Computer Science, Business and Economics
Desired Class Level(s)
Commensurate with experience
Approximate Hours Per Week
< 10% Travel
• Degree in Information Technology or a relevant Business subject.
• Demonstrable experience in fulfillment or working in an e-commerce and or manufacturing support role.
• Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
• Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
• Experience working within a SQF, USDA Organic and FDA certified food production facility preferred.
• A stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence.
• Driven with a desire to learn and proven ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• Eager about the role of technology in promoting business.
• Command of Office suite a must and familiarity with Shopify and Quickbooks a plus.
• A strong interest in baking and helping to create a movement to support the use of fresh flours from local grains to revolutionize the flour category.
• Ability to lift 50lb bags of flour.
• Positive attitude and a passion to deliver a positive customer experience at all times.
Applications accepted via:
Sep 17, 2020
Oct 30, 2020
DEFAULT EMAIL FOR RESUMES
Water Tank Blvd Burlington, Washington 098234 United States